On my way down the mountain after a three mile predawn hike with some friends for Thanksgiving morning, I was thinking about the many things I’m thankful for. I stopped on the trail and made the short video message embedded below to share my gratitude for those things which are most import to me. Among them are:
- God and his incredible grace in giving his son Jesus as a sacrifice to save me.
- My wife and children, without whom my life would seem almost meaningless.
- My family and friends.
- This incredible country we live in.
- The United States Constitution, which safeguards our God given rights.
- The 2nd Amendment to that Constitution, which puts some teeth in those safeguards by ensuring that the people have the means with which to defend and protect those rights.
- And you, for taking your valuable time to watch my videos, read my blog and support what my son and I do at GunGuyTV.
I am truly grateful. Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!