The AlphaHolster belly holster discreetly and securely holds your concealed hand gun close to the body under the clothes. When worn under a golf shirt or t-shirt you’ll be able to’t tell you are carrying, even when you wear your shirt tucked in. The AlphaHolster is made from patented ventilated elastic and secures in the front with Velcro. Your small to medium sized firearm fits snugly and securely into the pocket and there’s a strap that fastens over the back of the gun. There are two additional holsters for extra magazines. This product is very lightweight, breathable, simple and protected. The belly holster Is made with a pocket on each side so it may be used for a left or right hand draw. The belly holster is set-up for a cross draw but Can also be worn for a side draw when turned on the body. Take a look at our other holsters for a at the back of the back carry, same side draw, ankle holster, and thigh holster. Made in USA.
For correct size measure around the abdomen
Available in black, white, or beige
Made with lightweight ventilated elastic
Fits small medium or large frame guns
For Right Or Left Hand
Made in USA
· FITS ALL GUNS & DUAL BACKUP MAG CAPACITY- Our Unique holster design allows the Alpha Holster to securely carry virtually any gun any where with any clothing. (even revolvers)
· AMERICAN MADE QUALITY: Breathable elastic material which is durable and flexible? non-toxic/secure and easy for concealed wearing
· TOP RETENTION STRAPS FOR GUN: Concealed carry holsters design with retention straps, strap holds tight for full size, compact, subcompact pistols and revolvers.
· AMBIDEXTROUS RIGHT/LEFT HAND DRAW: Holsters on both sides of the Belly Band permit you to carry on the left of right side or both.
· VERSATILE: Can also be worn inside the waistband, outside the waistband, cross body, appendix position, 5 O’clock position (at the back of hip), small of back, and even high up like a shoulder holster. Fit Glock 19, 17, 22, 23, 26, 42, 43, P238, smith and wesson,Springfield, Taurus, Kimber, Rock Island, Bersa, Kel Tec, Walther, and so on.