Some states, including California, have passed laws restricting the ownership of AR15s and other modern sporting rifles. Those states have dubbed such rifles, “assault weapons.” In some cases, these laws require citizens to register their rifles. In this video, I’m going to give you five good reasons why you shouldn’t.
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: https://gunguy.tv/shop/
Our Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=gu033-20&linkCode=ur1
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.