The Savage “Stevens” Model 89 lever Action single shot .22 rifle is an inexpensive clone of the Ithaca Model 49 of by gone days. In this video, I compare an Ithaca Model 49 directly with the Savage “Stevens” model 89 to see which rifle is best. As it turns out, the little Savage clone (while note quite as good as the Ithaca) is an OK gun.
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: https://gunguy.tv/shop/
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.