(Originally uploaded to YouTube on June 28, 2017) There have been lots of legal happenings this week. The Supreme Court denied the Peruta vs San Diego case; the California Department of Justice proposed regulations for assault weapons were rejected by the Office of Administrative Law; and the new laws regarding the possession of detachable magazines that hold more than ten rounds are about to take effect on July 1st. Here’s my two cents worth.
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: https://gunguy.tv/shop/
Our Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=gu033-20&linkCode=ur1
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.