A quick follow-up on the recent confiscation of two AR pistols by California DOJ officers in San Diego. After having posted the video, I’ve received some communications from people claiming to be law enforcement and some claiming to work directly for the California Department of Justice. I produced this video to pass along what I’ve learned in the process.
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: https://gunguy.tv/shop/
Our Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=gu033-20&linkCode=ur1
Audio Podcast: https://gunguy.tv/subscribe-to-podcast/
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
– Sprague’s Sports https://www.spragues.com/
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.