There are a host of ways to keep your AR15 legal in California without having to register the rifle as an “assault weapon.” Going featureless is one way to make your rifle compliant. Installing a fixed magazine is another. A third way to survive the California gun laws is to remove the rifle’s semiautomatic capability. Tier5 Solutions has invented a quick and easy way to make your rifle a single shot. It only takes about five minutes to make the California compliant and about 5 minutes to restore the rifle to semiautomatic functioning.
Teir5: https://tier5solutions.com/ Use coupon code GUNGUYTV to save 10% on your purchase.
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
The GunGuyTV Store: https://gunguy.tv/shop/
GunGuyTV on VIDME: https://vid.me/GunGuyTV
Watch more videos with the Gun Guy at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_cilUcL18p6st9gcJFb8g
Visit our sponsers:
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
– The Ammo Guy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.