As you might imagine, I’m getting a lot of questions regarding reloading from folks in California. The laws changed as of July 1, 2019. So, buying ammunition in California can be a serious pain in the rump. One way to get around the problem is to make your own ammunition. The other is to get both a California certificate of eligibility and a Curio and Relic FFL. I discuss both in this video.
CRPA webinar: https://crpa.org/resources/crpa-webinars/
Visit my website at http://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: http://gunguy.tv/shop/
Our Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=gu033-20&linkCode=ur1
Audio Podcast: https://gunguy.tv/subscribe-to-podcast/
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
– Sprague’s Sports https://www.spragues.com/
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.