I’ve had my Mini 14 for decades and found it to be a great rifle. We took it our to the desert to see if we could hit anything at great distance. The rifle turned out to be fairly accurate and able to consistently hit targets out well beyond any distance I will ever need to hit. I’ve made some improvements to the rifle by adding an Amega Ranges Mini 14 scout rail and an Accu-strut. Both have increased the accuracy of the rifle.
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: https://gunguy.tv/shop/
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.