I needed a little gun that would fit in the middle of my list of regular concealed carry guns. The smallest is my snubbie .38. The largest is my sub-compact 40. Since I wanted something in the middle, the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm seemed like the perfect choice. So, I bought one and I’m really glad that I did.
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: https://gunguy.tv/shop/
Our Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=gu033-20&linkCode=ur1
Audio Podcast: https://gunguy.tv/subscribe-to-podcast/
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
– Sprague’s Sports https://www.spragues.com/
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.