(Originally posted to YouTube January 1, 2018) The laws are changing on January 1, 2018. If you are in California, you will no longer be able to order ammunition online or by mail order. Unfortunately, the California Department of Justice has not issued the Ammunition Vendor licenses that are required to be in place by January 1, 2018. So, where does that leave honest and law abiding California gun owners? I try to explain what little I understand about it in this vlog.
Previous Vid on Ammo laws: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=H3hxzozxLtw
CRPA Webinars: http://crpa.org/webinars/
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
The GunGuyTV Store: https://gunguy.tv/shop/
Our Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/?tag=gu033-20&linkCode=ur1
Watch GunGuyTV at these locations:
Visit our sponsers:
– Sprague’s Sports https://www.spragues.com/
– The P2K Range http://www.p2krange.com/
– The Rainbow Range http://www.rainbowshootingrange.com/
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire http://www.OpticsPlanet.com order.
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.