I’ve had a Mossberg 500 shotgun for over 15 years. It has been one of the best and certainly the most reliable of the shotguns I’ve owned. Oddly enough, it was also the least expensive. I prefer the Mossberg 500 over other pump-action shotguns for a few specific reasons. I explain my thoughts in this video.
Check out training at Practical Defense Systems: http://pdsclasses.com/
Watch GunGuyTV on DailyMotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/gunguytv
The tactical equipment I use on my Mossberg 500 includes:
* Archangel 7 Round Side Saddle Shell Holder
* EIzetta ZSM flashlight mount
* Surefire G2 Flashlight
* Spec-Ops T.H.E Mamba Sling purchased at Turners Outdoorsman
Visit my website at https://gunguy.tv/
Watch more videos with the Gun Guy at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_cilUcL18p6st9gcJFb8g
Visit our sponsers:
– OpticsPlanet Use code “GunGuy5” for 5% off your entire order.
– Second Call Defense
– The P2K Range
Sign-up for Second Call Defense here:
Host: Joel Persinger – The GunGuy
– Co-Founder & CEO of Practical Defense Systems
– NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor
Video & Audio Production: Nick Persinger – The Camera Guy
About comments: Positive and negative comments are welcome. Please feel free. That said, I believe in being respectful of others, so “trolling” comments and comments that contain profanity or sexually explicit material will be deleted.